Having difficulty with Potty training your Toddler?

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Why Fathers are so important in Children's lives

http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/01/jayru-campbell-cass-tech-qb-assault/


This young man said  "When my dad got out it was never really what I wanted it to be. The coaches really stepped in and became that part of my life that could tell me no you can't do that, or what I should be doing. There has been plenty of times where I call Coach Crowell during the day and we talk for an hour. They both help me by treating me like their own kid...There have been times where I go over to Coach Wilcher's house just to watch TV. I help him out with yard work just to get away from my house. As far as a father figure, I don't really have one to look up to or go home to. If I don't feel comfortable, I can just go to Coach Wilcher's house, the door is always open"

Sad story he was offered a plea deal and will be in court May 2nd



No comments: